In Football, an excellent number of clubs and groups, both International and neighborhood, have a trademark/witticism/slogan that it is special to just the club.
Exactly the same thing applies to clubs in the English Premier League; beginning from Chelsea to Arsenal and other top clubs in the association, each group has its own motto/slogan that is particular to them.
Look at a portion of these famous slogans and their importance;
- KTBFFH – Keep The Blue Flag Flying High.
- GGMU – Glory gGlory Man United.
- COYB – Come On You Blues!
- COYS – Come On You Spurs!
- YWNWA – You Will Never Walk Alone.
- CTWD – City Till We Die! Or then again Chelsea Till We Die!
- VCC – Victoria Concordia Crescit(Victory Grows Through Harmony).
- UTC – Up The Chelsea!
- TQFT – The Queen’s Favorite Team.
- COYG – Come On You Gunners!
From the vibe of things, Chelsea FC appears to have more slogans than some other top Premier League Club, with more than 3 slogans (KTBFFH, UTC, COYB and CTID).
I bet you didn’t have a clue about the significance of the greater part of those slogans above. Remember To Hit The Like Button and Represent Your Team In The Comment Box Below; I’M A PROUD CHELSEA FAN!!