Here is KADPOLY full admission list: The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) – National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is finally out.
The management of the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) have released it’s admission list for Diploma, ND for the 2020/2021 academic session. Kaduna Polytechnic admission lists have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the college admission portal.
How to Check Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List
- Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal >>>CLICK HERE<<<
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Application Number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check’ button to access your Kaduna Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
OR ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KADPOLY admission status.
- Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the KADPOLY admission list for the 2020/2021 session.