(Video) Outgoing Anambra First Lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano slapped Bianca Ojukwu at Charles Soludo’s swearing-in ceremony
A video that Captured the moment Bianca Ojukwu, widow of late Chuwkuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was slapped by outgoing Anambra First Lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano at Charles Soludo swearing-in ceremony as Anambra state Governor, has been surfaced online.
The video did not show clearly when Mrs Obiano slapped Bianca. Eyewitnesses revealed that dignitaries including Ex-Gov Obiano were already seated when Mrs Obiano stepped in and moved to the front row where the widow of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu was seated and slapped her. It was gathered that security operatives and other personalities intervened and stopped the fight.
Mrs Obiano was later taken away and shortly afterwards, her husband left the venue. Eyewitnesses also revealed that the incident occurred after Soludo was sworn-in.
- Stephen Muoka biography: Man Behind Viral ‘Ellu P’ Sound
- Pero Adeniyi Biography: Age, Ex-Husband, Children, Instagram, Daughter, Boyfriend, Father, First Child, Boyfriend, Wikipedia, Pictures
- Anita Oyakhilome Biography, Parents, Nationality, New Husband
- Meet Dana Alleyne, The Lady Behind Akon’s ‘Put The Blame On Me’ Song
- Prof. Folagbade Aboaba Biography – Age, Career, Cause of Death and Net Worth