- Stay away from places that will make you feel aroused and are conducive for sex.
- Group dating might lead to peer pressure. Avoid it.
- Visit public places, i.e the zoo, park, mall, museum, beach, restaurants, etc.
- Go to the Cinemas or stay in-doors to see your favourite movies. Stay away from X-rated movies.
- Go out and visit friends and introduce each other to family members—this gives you both a sense of belonging and acceptance.
- Meditate on the word of God and allow the Holy Spirit guide you.
- Have a good body image and self esteem of yourself. This will help with most of the decisions you make regarding your body and life.
- Discuss with your parents, guardians, religious leaders and counselors when you have doubts.
The truth is you cannot truly love until you’ve learnt to love yourself. When you truly love yourself, you will not do anything that will cause harm to you mentally, emotionally, or physically.