Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmack (Yes! that’s his full name) is a phenomenal Nigerian preacher and revelational teacher of the Word of God, a televangelist, and the founder of Eternity Network International [ENI].
Eternity Network International is the ministry that hosts the popular programme, KOINONIA, which has transformed so many lives. The ministry of Apostle Selman is highly sort after in Nigeria and beyond, and the man of God is devoted to travelling across Nigeria and the world to touch, transform, and bring healing to lives by the Spirit.
Read Also: Get Apostle Joshua Selman Phone Number Here
What Does The Early Life Of Apostle Joshua Selman Look Like?
Apostle Joshua Selman was born on the 25th day of June 1980 in the Northern part of Nigeria, and is Tarok by tribe. Selman began to distinguish himself, develop intimacy with the Holy Spirit, and set himself in the path which he now walks right from childhood.
At childhood, he was quite different from most other children, for while the other children played, his curiosity about God would drive him to studying his Bible. He was therefore devoted to studying the Bible right from childhood, and was known in the children section of the church he added to be a different child with the calling of God upon his life.
He started having prophetic insights into his life from a very tender age; for example, he already saw the future, at a tender age, that he would share the word of God at Ahmadu Bello University. And that later came to pass.
Biography of Minister Kaestrings: age, songs, ministry and more
Biography of Victoria Emmanuel: age, 31 Lineage, ministry
Did Apostle Joshua Selman Attend School?
Apostle Selman attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria for his tertiary education. There, as an undergraduate, God continued to train him further and to use him. He began to preach the gospel and to minister to people from his campus days, together with his friends.
These meetings usually saw miracles being performed; therefore Apostle Selman started seeing the miracles of God performed through his hands even as a student. Back in school days, Apostle Joshua Selman usually organized meetings that lasted several hours, where the word would be shared and the supernatural engaged.
It is from these meetings that he gained a large followership which gave him a good start in his ministry. Apostle Selman is a man whose love is God, and who is ready to let everything go for the love of God.
How About The Ministerial Life Of Apostle Joshua Selman?
In March 2011, Apostle Joshua Selman founded the ministry, Eternity Network International [ENI], in Zaria, Kaduna state, Nigeria. The Eternity Network International [ENI] is an organization charged with transforming lives by revealing several mysteries of God through worship and right application of Scriptures.
The aims of Eternity Network International are to:
1. To seek and save the lost.
2. To equip the saints by the revelation of God’s word and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
3. To demonstrate the power of the Holy Spirit through signs, wonders and miracles to confirm that Jesus is alive. This is conveyed when His presence is made manifest in worship.
4. To reveal the wealth of the kingdom and finance God’s end-time agenda.
Eternity Network International [ENI] is the host of KOINONIA, a weekly programme that holds every Friday by 6:00 pm at the church auditorium of Christ Gospel Church, Samaturu, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
KOINONIA (a Greek word meaning ‘intimacy, partnership’), which has literally transformed millions of lives since its inception, is a platform established for people to come and experience WORSHIP, WORD, MIRACLES AND LOVE, and also experience true intimacy with the Holy Spirit. People gather to learn to be with God, be like Him, and then to represent Him.
KOINONIA is established on the following core values:- Faith- Anointing- Evangelism- Character- Intimacy and Fellowship- Purpose and Kingdom- Love- Prosperity. Apostle Joshua Selman simply runs the Eternity Network International as a ministry; he has not founded any church.
Apostle Joshua Selman is actually a man who is a product of many graces imparted from both men – some whom he encountered physically and others whom he encountered in his dreams. Some of these men include Bishop David Oyedepo, Reinhard Bonnke, and lots more.
Quotes by Apostle Joshua Selman
• You may want to hear some of Apostle’s statements; here you go:- The pain obtained from the place of failure will preserve your success.
• Every dimension of greatness has a price to be paid.- The hardest person to help is a man who is resistant to change.- Kingdom wealth is resources that facilitate Kingdom advancement.
• Through prosperity shall God’s agenda be spread Abroad.- Nothing changes by itself.
• Something you do not know is responsible for your limitation.
• Desire sponsors pursuit and pursuit grants access to whatever you desire.
• Time does not impart knowledge, it only reveals.- Don’t Be Ashamed Of Rising Gradually.
• Men don’t just shine, they must arise first before they can shine.
• You don’t call men to favour you, there is a grace that calls men.
• When God wants to bless and lift a man, he first makes him, then he puts all his destiny Helpers in front of him.
• The basis for growth is the word of God.Please celebrate grate man of God.