Once again, Philippine films take the limelight and a varied mix of opinions, reactions and criticisms and this is bound to fly around sparking intrigue, provoking tempers and even eliciting laughter and derision. I got an amusing text which seems to say quite a mouthful about Philippine movies. So, in this article, I will be pointing out some annoying things about their movies.
Philippine movies are so similar to Zeeworld movies. They follow the same method. Both movies are so annoying.
Yes, some weird persons will not agree with me. So, here is the lists of 6 annoying things about Philippine movies:
- There are too many plot twists.
- The only thing everybody is interested in is falling in love.
- The lip syncing
- Then someone always does a perfect plastic surgery to become someone else to confuse the audience and characters.
- There is always the rich boy poor girl dynamic.
- Or they lost their memory.
- There are always misplacing their children.
1. There are too many plot twists
The dialogues are usually not in sync with the picture because most movies are dubbed. This can be very disconcerting to the viewer. Likewise, there is a perceptible lack of consideration for sound space or depth; example of this is when you see a long shot of a couple on the beach yet, their voices sound like they are too close to the mic. Their voices should sound far, too, for better sound realism.
Another example is when the main male character died, then he was not really dead, then he started living elsewhere and fell in love afresh. He died again, then he went back to his first love. It is like you miss one episode and everything falls apart.
2. The only thing everybody is interested in is falling in love
This is true. The only thing everybody is interested in is falling in love especially when the scene gets emotional, sentimental music jerks in.
3. The lip syncing
Yes, you can tell that the actors are speaking in a language that is not English. Plus, the movie titles are usually titles of songs (which of course is the theme song) or play of words on the expression of the moment.
4. Then someone always does a perfect plastic surgery to become someone else to confuse the audience and characters
Yeah, there are good at confusing their audience with different faces that always bear the same name.
5. There is always the rich boy poor girl dynamic
Is love now an economic statement? Can’t two rich people fall in love? And can’t two poor people fall in love? Must it always be the rich boy and poor girl falling in love.
6. Or they lost their memory
You finished watching an episode and suddenly feel like ‘what is happening?’ And the bad news is that viewer can foretell the ending even without finishing the film.
7.There are always misplacing their children
Yes, ‘Mara and Clara’ is a case study for that. This story of the twins misplaced at birth, who later meet somehow in the future with one twin being rich and the other being poor. Like how?