Mercedes Benz South Africa Student Internship Programme
Do you desire a position with a premier manufacturing organization in the world? Young, enthusiastic, and motivated recent graduates are sought by Mercedes-Benz South Africa to participate in our internship program.
For graduates who are young, energetic, and driven to join our internship program. The program offers professional learning experience opportunities for graduates who desire to gain work experience.
What we are looking for:
· Passionate graduates
· Individuals who are driven to win & willing to learn
· Must be highly organized
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage
READ MORE: UK Visa Requirements for Nigerians
Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as Mercedes and sometimes as Benz, is a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand established in 1926. Mercedes-Benz AG is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Benefits of Student Internship Programme Internship Programme offer
- A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months programme, that will provide a unique opportunity for graduates to gain valuable skills in a world class manufacturing environment,
- Relevant practical work experience in your field of study or career interest.
- An opportunity to later apply for our Graduate Development Programme,
- Coaching and mentoring support.
Requirements for Student Internship Programme Qualification
- South African Citizen
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a whole NQF level 6 or higher), in the following streams:
o Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
o Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/
o Finance/ Accounting/ Economics
o Supply Chain/ Logistics
o Analytical Chemistry
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
Interview Date, Process, and Venue for Student Internship Programme
- Grade 12, with good results
- Relevant tertiary qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Willing to work in East London, Eastern Cape
How To Apply
- Yolanda Magobongo
Email: [email protected]