Barron Trump, the youngest child of Donald Trump, a businessman and former President of the United States of America, and Melania Trump, a former fashion model, and philanthropist, was born on March 20, 2006. Trump, although immensely popular, owing largely to his father’s status, chooses to live a low-profile existence, pursuing academics and sports like any other adolescent.
Barron Trump Biography & Profile Summary
|Barron William Trump
|March 20, 2006
|17 years old
|New York City, New York, US
|Donald Trump (father), Melania Trump (mother)
|Half-siblings: Donald Jr., Ivanka, Eric, and Tiffany
Barron Trump Biography
Barron On March 20, 2006, William Trump, the youngest son of former US President Donald Trump, was born. Despite being his father’s fifth child, he is the only one the former president has with his wife Melania Trump.
Trump has German and American ancestors on his father’s side, but Slovene ancestors on his mother’s side. He was christened in the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in California in 2006. He has four older stepbrothers, two of whom are Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr.
Trump is no stranger to the spotlight, having made multiple televised appearances as a youngster, the first as a two-month-old on “The Oprah Winfrey Show.” He has since appeared in “The Apprentice,” a reality television series hosted by his father, former President Trump.
Trump has made fewer public appearances since his father’s election as president, most of which have been taken alongside his parents. He was also spotted at his father’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in 2016 and the inauguration ceremony in Washington, D.C. in early 2017.
Trump remained in New York during his father’s presidency, relocating to Washington and the White House only a few months later, after finishing the school year.
In New York, he created history by choosing St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland, over Sidwell Friends, the school attended by the children of previous US presidents for the last 35 years.
Trump is said to be a computer genius. He is also an avid sports fan, with a particular fondness for soccer. He has previously played on D.C. United’s under-12 and Arlington Soccer Association’s under-14 squads.
His passion for soccer is also what drew him to the Oxbridge Academy in Florida, which is well-known for its student soccer program. He will graduate from the Academy’s 2024 cohort, and everyone is eager to see what he will do next—join his father’s business empire or start his own.
Barron Trump’s Height
Have you seen a seventh-grader as tall as his former-model mom and dad lately? Although Barron’s official height is not known publicly, pictures reveal that he is almost as tall as his 6’2″ father, President Trump, but not taller. His mother, Melania, has also been 5’11” for years (excluding her heels, which she typically wears).
Barron Trump’s Languages
He can speak both English and Slovene fluently.
He attends St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Maryland. Trump attends Manhattan’s Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School. He is a bilingual individual who communicates with his New York-based grandparents in both Slovene and English, the language of his mother’s native Slovenia.
Barron Trump Age: How old is He?
He is 17 years old of age as of 2023. He was born on 20th March 2006.
Family and Siblings
Barron Trump is Donald Trump’s only child with his third wife, Melania Trump. His father was a well-known businessman and TV personality before entering politics, so he grew up in the spotlight. Barron’s childhood was unlike most children’s because he lived in a beautiful penthouse in Trump Tower in New York City and had access to a plethora of luxuries and services.
Barron moved into the White House with his parents in January 2017, following Donald Trump’s inauguration as the 45th President of the United States. Despite growing up in the spotlight, Barron has managed to keep a low profile, unlike his older siblings, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric.
He rarely makes public appearances and has only been seen a few times during his father’s presidency. However, when he does appear in public, he often makes headlines due to his tall stature and resemblance to his father.
2006: Barron Trump on “The Oprah Winfrey Show”
At just two months old, Trump appears on the show alongside his father, who is interviewed by Gayle King.
2017: He Relocates to the White House
Trump moves from the Trump Towers, New York, to be with his parents in the White House in Washington.
2019: He Plays for Arlington Soccer Association
An avid soccer buff, Trump formally begins playing in the under-14 team for the soccer association based in Virginia County.
2021: He Begins High School in Florida
Trump begins attending Oxbridge Academy, a private prep school in West Palm Beach, Florida.
8 Interesting Facts About Barron Trump
- He is close to his maternal grandparents: Much like most young children, Barron Trump is quite close to his grandparents on his mother’s side. He spends much time with them, speaking with them in Slovene, their first language.
- He is friendly: Though rarely photographed with friends, Trump is reportedly a friendly person. In 2017, he took 80 of his classmates from his New York school on a tour of the White House, showing them around with great excitement.
- He stays out of the limelight: Unlike his other siblings, Trump stays out of the limelight, making rare appearances in public, and only with his parents. During his father’s presidential campaign, he attended only three events, staying at school for the remaining time.
- He is multilingual: Barron Trump can speak at least three languages: English, French, and Slovene.
- He occupied an entire penthouse floor: At his father’s Manhattan residence, Trump had an entire penthouse floor to himself.
- He is an Arsenal fan: Trump has been photographed sporting a t-shirt with the logo of the popular English football club Arsenal.
- He does not have social media accounts: Speaking at a press event in 2018, Trump’s mother, Melania, revealed that her son did not have social media accounts.
- He plays golf: On rare occasions, Trump has also been spotted playing golf with his father, an avid golfer.