Disney+ or Disney plus is now launched in South Africa. The Walt Disney Company had confirmed in January the expansion of its streaming service, to 42 new countries, including 6 African countries—Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, and South Africa.
Disney plus which was Launched in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands in 2019, Disney+ is currently available in 64 countries, with 137.7 million subscribers globally.
It’s coming into South Africa will mark the service’s first entrance into Africa, where it joins other international streaming services such as Amazon Prime Video, Shomax, and Netflix.
Here’s how to watch Disney Plus South Africa
As we know that the content on US Disney Plus is restricted and can not be accessed in South Africa. With a VPN service, you can easily access all the content available on US Disney Plus without any interruptions.
Follow these steps to watch Disney Plus South Africa with a VPN.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service such as ExpressVPN.
- Download the setup and install the VPN app.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Connect to the US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Open the Disney Plus application or visit the Disney Plus website.
- Log in, search for the show title, and enjoy Disney Plus South Africa!
Note: You must purchase a Disney Plus South Africa Packages before proceeding with the steps described above. Otherwise, you won’t be able to access Disney+ content even with a VPN.
Disney+ South Africa is available to users or subscribers at the Standard Plan, at R119 ($7.47)/month or R1,190 ($74.64)/annum. The plan, similar to Disney+’s $8 plan in the US, allows users to stream concurrently on 4 devices and access unlimited downloads across 10 devices.
How to Pay for Disney Plus in South Africa?
Here are the simple steps you can follow to pay for the Disney Plus price in South Africa.
- Visit the Disney Plus website.
- Click on Sign Up Now.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Enter the required details.
- Select the payment method. You can use your South Africa credit card or debit card to pay for a Disney+ subscription. Once done, enjoy streaming Disney Plus.
Note: You can use your Disney Plus subscription to watch the content of US Disney+ library. Just connect to the US server by using a VPN service.