Who is Joel Osteen?
A well-known televangelist who serves as the current pastor of Houston, Texas’ Lakewood Church is Joel Osteen. Osteen is the head of the biggest and possibly fastest-growing church in the world. In addition to the approximately 38,000 members who regularly attend his church, he is viewed by over 7 million people each week and 20 million people each month in more than 100 countries.
Joel Osteen: Profile summary
|Date of birth||Tuesday, March 5, 1963|
|Place of birth||Texas, the United States|
|Age||58 years old|
|Occupation||Author, Televangelist, etc.|
|Net worth||$100 Million|
Early life and biography of Joel Osteen
The couple John Osteen and Dolores gave birth to Joel Osteen in 1963. He has five further siblings. The father helped create Lakewood Church and was a pastor.
He attended Humble High School before enrolling at Oral Roberts University to study radio and television communication, although he never received a diploma.
Osteen is a devoted father who has two kids with his co-pastor wife Victoria.
Age, height, and weight of Joel Osteen
Joel Osteen, who was born on 5 March 1963, will be 58 years old on the, 24 January 2022. He stands 1.80 meters tall and weighs 72 kilograms.
Career of Joel Osteen
Being the pastor’s son, you might have expected him to jump right into church activities, but he spent years resisting the call to preach. Finally, in 1999, he agreed to deliver the first sermon, and six days later his father passed away from a heart attack. He received a promotion to senior pastor that same year.
Since that time, Osteen has grown to be one of the world’s most well-known preachers. More than 20 million people watch or listen to his sermons around the world in more than 100 different countries thanks to Sirius XM Satellite Radio.
In addition to preaching, Joel is an author of several books, including Your Best Life Now: Seven Steps to Living Your Best Life (2004), 7 Steps to Everyday Life Improvement: Become a Better You (2007), 8 Indisputable Characteristics of a Winner: You Can, You Will (2014), Two Words That Will Change Your Life Right Now: The Power Of I Am (2015), Among other books, Think Better, Live Better: A Victorious Life Begins In Your Mind (2016).
Joel Osteen’s personal life includes his wife, children, dating, and girlfriends.
John Osteen was born in Houston, Texas, to John Osteen and Dorlis Pilgrim (father). Osteen is the senior pastor of Lakewood Church, which was established by his father, John Osteen, a former Southern Baptist minister, and is housed behind a disused feed store.
In January 1999, his father passed away from a heart attack. He was one of six children and grew up with five other siblings. Lisa, Tamara, and April, Paul’s older sisters, are all full-time ministers as well. His missionary brother works as a missionary and is headquartered in New York.
Joel Osteen: Rumors of a divorce
As a public figure, Joel’s marriage and family life have frequently come under scrutiny. The pair has two children and has been married for more than 30 years. They appear comfortable and joyful as long as they stay together for the rest of their lives. Based on the scrutiny that has been applied, there is no proof that their marriage is in trouble.
Victoria once talked about how their marriage had to be built on their ability to adjust to one another, be open to change, and, most importantly, choose unconditional love every day.
Joel Osteen: Books
1. 2004 – Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
2. 2005 – Daily Readings from Your Best Life Now: 90 Devotions for Living at Your Full Potential
3. 2007 – Become a Better You: 7 Keys to Improving Your Life Every Day
4. 2008 – Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year
5. 2009 It’s Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams, and Increase in God’s Favor
6. 2009 It’s Your Time: Finding Favor, Restoration, and Abundance in Your Life Every Day
7. 2011 Everyday a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week
8. 2012 I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
9. 2013 Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life
10. 2014 You Can You Will: 8 Undeniable Qualities of a Winner
11. 2015 Fresh Start: The New You Begins Today
12. 2015 The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today
13. 2016 Think Better, Live Better: A Victorious Life Begins in Your Mind
14. 2017 Blessed in the Darkness: How All Things Are Working for Your Good
15. 2017 Empty Out the Negative
16. 2018 Next Level Thinking: 10 Powerful Thoughts for a Successful and Abundant Life
17. 2019 The Power of Favor: The Force That Will Take You Where You Can’t Go on Your Own
18. 2020 The Abundance Mind-Set: Success Starts Here
19. 2021 Peaceful on Purpose: The Power to Remain Calm, Strong, and Confident in Every Season
Joel Osteen’s wealth
His estimated net worth is $110 million. The sale of the preacher’s books is his main source of revenue. Joel asserts that he does not receive a salary from the church and that his books pay him handsomely.
More than 20 million people around the world stream his sermons, which are among the best-selling books. The preacher has enough money to live comfortably in a $10.5 million house with his family. Additionally, he owns a pricey yacht.