If you are you looking for NTA Recruitment 2022, then this article is for you. In this article, I will provide you with the necessary information on NTA recruitment 2022. The Nigerian Television Authority(NTA) recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing.
This article will provide information on NTA recruitment portal, how to apply for Nigerian Television Authority 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
How to apply for NTA Recruitment 2022.
Interested and qualified persons are required to follow the guideline below to apply.
The Nigerian Television Authority – also known as NTA – is a Nigerian government-owned and partly commercial broadcast platform that was inaugurated in 1977 with an initial monopoly on national television broadcasting. The NTA runs the biggest television network in Nigeria with stations in several parts of the country.
You might be asking: When is NTA Recruitment going to take place? the answer is do you have what it takes to apply for NTA recruitment. The general public is hereby advised to be wary of fraudulent advertisement of the NTA recruitment on any portal apart from their Official website and of any demanding for money in whatever wise.
Application for the positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters. Members of the public are therefore urged to report to NTA any demand for money or other favors by anyone including officials of DCSL Corporate Services Limited.
Advertisement of the recruitment exercise on any unauthorized portal and demand for money will be investigated and persons found culpable will be prosecuted.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NTA Recruitment 2022.
NTA Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The requirements for this recruitment exercise is stated below;
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- All Applicant Must Possess NYSC discharge certificates.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
Things to Note while Applying for NTA Recruitment
Getting the right information at the right time is very crucial/important which means you need to be visiting NTA Portal on a regular basis. Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by NTA.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nta.ng
- NTA Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NTA.
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2022.
To apply, Visit www.nta.ng or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application procedures. Kindly share this post to friends. Thank you